We appreciate that paying your taxes is important, but it’s not your Number 1 priority. That’s to grow your business!
At Protax our objective is to ensure that you pay the right amount of tax so that you have more cash to do just that.
We take a holistic approach to managing your taxes by carefully combing through your personal and business details to help you manage your personal and business cash flows so that you pay the right amount of taxes.
As a business owner, you need to be conscious about safeguarding your assets and having the right business structure for today and into the future. Whether you’re a sole proprietor, a partnership or company it may be appropriate to set up a self managed super fund or a trust. The good news is that we can help with setting up these structures as well.
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Practical solutions – We run a business, just like you! We pride ourselves in being up to date on the latest changes and presenting it jargon free to you, so that you understand what it means to your business, today and into the future.
- Save you money – We work with a large number of companies of various sizes from multiple industries. We can bring this expertise to manage your tax and optimise your profitability and cash flows.
- Hassle free compliance – Not only do we minimise your administration burden, but our systems and processes will ensure that you pay the right amount of taxes on time, avoiding costly penalties or audits from the ATO, while minimising the administration work at your end.
Our tax services for business are listed below:
- Financial reports and tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships
- Discretionary trust and company setup
- BAS and GST
- Business structuring and tax planning
- ATO dispute resolution, penalty remissions and clearing of old outstanding matters