Running a business is exciting and rewarding, but it’s also hard work.
Bookkeeping is the essential process of maintaining accurate and timely records to track the income you’ve earned and the money you’re spending, which nets off into the profit you earn. The more time you spend tracking your transactions, the less time you’ll have to focus on growing your business, assets and profitability.
Protax has powerful digital tools for the modern business owner. Our systems are fully customizable and capable of automating a multitude of functions, which will greatly reduce the time you spend on your business’s financial needs.
In addition to saving you time and effort, our systems will allow you to access accurate information and enable you to make smart decisions helping to track collectibles, control expenses and ultimately increase profitability.
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- More than record keeping – We go beyond maintaining your books. We track your receivables, cash flows, assets and liabilities and provide useful analysis and insights to help you grow your business profitably
- Personalised service – We tailor our solution to meet your specific requirements – as a true business partner, not a service provider
Our accounting and bookkeeping services are listed below:
Bookkeeping and related services
- Xero, QB or any other accounting software setup and customisation
- Invoicing and receipts allocations and debtor management
- Payroll including payment summaries and STP
- Bank reconciliations
- BAS and IAS preparation / lodgement and liaison with ATO
- Month end process and GL reconciliations
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSFs